27 Apr Food Trucks at Weddings
A fairly new trend sweeping the nation is the use of food trucks at weddings and other parties. Birmingham has joined in on the fun and now has its very own trucks of distinction providing some delicious fare. Imagine treating your wedding party to a different experience after the rehearsal or inviting everyone at your reception outside to get a cool treat on a hot summer night. Makes you smile just thinking about it, huh?
Just a few things to keep in mind though…
- Does the truck have the proper licenses and a good health rating?
- Where will the truck be parked at your reception location?
- How many guests can they accommodate at one time?
- Can they set up buffet stations outside of the truck for faster service?
- Will they provide all the disposables and clean up during and afterwards?
Here are some some cool Birmingham vendors…
Kona Ice of Birmingham
Fun factor… they play “Don’t Worry Be Happy” on their website.
Dreamcakes Cup Cake Truck
Cupcakes are awesome, but cupcakes on wheels… off the chart!
Follow them on Facebook and Twitter for daily updates on their location.
Ice cream! What’s better than the ice cream truck jiggle?
Goodies Ice Cream Truck