Imagine having complete confidence throughout your planning journey and on your wedding day. With many years of orchestrating beautiful and heartfelt affairs, we are well-versed in the complexities of planning events… it’s what we do and what we love. But before diving into your wedding design, floral arrangements, and menu ideas, we would love to hear about how you want your wedding to feel… the experience you want for yourself and your family and friends, the memories you want to create, and the love you want to celebrate. We want to hear and know your story so that we can create an unforgettable planning experience and build a trusting relationship throughout our journey together.
Full Planning, Production + Design
Planning a wedding is a lot like building a home. There are specific steps you absolutely need to take in order to put it all together correctly. Of course you can build both on your own, but why introduce unnecessary stress into your all-ready busy lives, or risk making costly mistakes.
When you choose our full-service planning, we become your wedding architect and contractor. Our goal is to remove the stress from planning and amplify your joy during your engagement season. Here’s a peek at what you can expect…
- We start with your vision and then begin the design process by taking cues from your sense of style, personality and interests and combine them with our creative and fresh ideas.
- Next we layout out and prepare your custom planning course and introduce you to our streamlined planning tool to assist in keeping us all on the same page.
- We’ll research and recommend appropriate venues for you to consider and prepare a customized list of the best photographers, floral designers, caterers, cake bakers, and stylists from our network of talented vendors.
- We’ll then handle the scheduling of all your vendor appointments so all you have to is just show up.
- Once we’ve decided on your choices, we’ll work through the contract negotiation process for each of your vendors and update your budget accordingly.
- We’ll oversee the design of your paper suite to ensure a consistent look and feel from save the dates to invitations and programs to escort cards and welcome gifts.
- We’ll assist in organizing and creating your guest list and then go on to manage it by handling the mailing of your invitations and tracking of your RSVPs.
- Floor plans, seating charts and detailed itineraries are our jam, so don’t worry… we have those covered too.
- We’ll handle your paperwork, emails, and phone calls so you don’t have to and we personally attend all of your vendor meetings.
- We also attend your rehearsal to make sure everyone has it just right and knows when and where to be ready the next day.
- On wedding day, we are on site the entire time to oversee logistics, manage your team of vendors, and execute our meticulously organized timeline. From the start of your day to your grand exit, we won’t miss a thing… it’s our way of making sure you have the most perfect day!
Also known as “Month-of Coordination”, our Event Management services are ideal if you have already completed the majority of your planning and are just needing someone to provide you with expert guidance to bring it all together for a seamless day. We step in and finalize all of the arrangements with your vendor team, prepare a detailed schedule of events, and create any necessary floor plans. We then communicate all the “need-to-know” specifics to your wedding party and make ourselves available to them should they have any questions or need anything. We oversee or handle the direction of your rehearsal and ceremony as needed, and then direct the reception to ensure it flows effortlessly. After we send you off on your grand exit, we’ll oversee the breakdown of the event and ensure all items (including your gifts) are sent home with your designated person. You handle putting the team together along with most of the arrangements, then hand it all over to us. You then get to glide into your wedding day feeling prepared, rested, and pampered.